30 Nov COMMUNITY NOTICE- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation Health Centre/Jordan’s Principle is seeking a highly motivated, reliable and enthusiastic individuals to fill part time youth worker position to assist in Brokenhead Ojibway Nations Recreation Program. The incumbent will be responsible for the supervision and activity planning for school age youth attending this program. Must be willing to work evenings and weekends.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Ability to contribute to planning and developing youth based activities.
- Ability to supervise youth in the community and offer an opportunity to interact together in a healthy and safe way.
- Strong communicational skills both verbal and writing.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to keep confidentiality.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evening, weekends and holidays.
- Clear Child Abuse Registry and Criminal Record Check.
- Willing to submit to random drug testing
- Please submit 2 employer references with resume
Brokenhead Ojibway Nations offers a competitive compensation package. Preference will be given to qualified First Nation persons. We thank all who apply and advise only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Application deadline: December 12, 2018
Submit resume & cover letter to:
Susan Fredborg Fax to: (204) 766-2021
Human Resources Manager
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation
Box 180 Email:
Scanterbury, Manitoba R0E 1W0 email@example.com
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is committed to equity in employment. Date posted: November 28, 2018