06 Feb COMMUNITY NOTICE- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation Health Centre is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the full time term position of Health Director. The incumbent will be responsible for the organization, development, planning and implementing of Brokenhead Ojibway Nations Health programs and services. The Health Director must have a comprehensive knowledge base in health care, reflecting an understanding of historic, current and future trends in the health field, the needs of the community members as well as the necessary managerial techniques and skills to apply that knowledge.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- MBA University Degree and/or Health Managers Association Certification.
- Broad experience in First Nation health care administration.
- Ability and skill to maintain proper administrative records of daily activities and provide monthly and annual progress reports and evaluations.
- Ability to increase community awareness of all health programs.
- Strong understanding and experience with First Nation and Inuit Health (FNIH) funding agreements and up to date changes.
- Have the ability to work within budgets and experience with proposal writing for additional funding.
- Ability to provide positive leadership to all staff, encourage team approach and professional attitudes.
- Ability to develop annual work plan/budget and recognize the needs assessment requirement.
- Strong initiative in analytical expertise.
Brokenhead Ojibway Nations offers a competitive compensation package. Preference will be given to qualified First Nation persons. We thank all who apply and advise only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Application deadline: February 19, 2018
Submit resume & cover letter to:
Susan Fredborg Fax to:
Human Resources Manager (204) 766-2021
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation
Box 180 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scanterbury, Manitoba R0E 1W0