08 Jun COMMUNITY NOTICE-EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY-ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT-JORDAN’S PRINCIPLE
Jordan’s Principle-Child First Initiative
POSITION SUMMARY: As part of a multidisciplinary team, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for a wide variety of reception and clerical office duties. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual willing to take initiative in the creation and operation of a Program to enhance the abilities of children and youth. This includes coordinating and communicating office activities, designing forms, brochures and pamphlets, answering the phone and greeting guests, participation in the organization of events and ensuring an environment that welcomes families and children.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Mature, professional conduct and communication and ability to relate in a positive manner
- Grade 12 preferred
- Excellent knowledge of computer programs and technology, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point with the ability to create forms, notifications, pamphlets, etc.
- Ability to organize, maintain and coordinate office records and files
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strict adherence to confidentiality at all times
- Ability to work as a team member and take initiative
- Willing to submit to random drug and alcohol testing
- Proven record of punctuality and reliability
- Clear Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse Registry
- Please include 2 employer reference with resume
Brokenhead Ojibway Nations offers a competitive compensation package. Preference will be given to qualified First Nation persons. We thank all who apply and advise only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Application deadline: June 20, 2018
Submit resume & cover letter to:
Susan Fredborg Fax to: (204) 766-2021
Human Resources Manager
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation
Box 180 Email:
Scanterbury, Manitoba R0E 1W0 firstname.lastname@example.org