10 May COMMUNITY NOTICE-EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY-BUILDING HEALTHY COMMUNITIES ASSISTANT
Building Healthy Communities Assistant
| Employment Type:
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation Health Centre is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the full-time term position of Building Healthy Communities Assistant. The incumbent will be responsible for promoting healthy living through prevention, awareness and intervention for BON community members relating to mental health, solvent abuse, injury prevention, and other factors that affect the wellness of the community.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- University Degree in Social Work.
- Strong communicational skills both verbal and writing.
- Ability and skill to deliver workshops on various mental health issues.
- Ability to support and promote programs relating to injury prevention.
- Ability to provide counselling services to individuals or groups.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Willing to submit to random drug and alcohol testing.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Brokenhead Ojibway Nations offers a competitive compensation package. Preference will be given to qualified First Nation persons. We thank all who apply and advise only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Application deadline: May 23, 2018
Submit resume & cover letter to:
Susan Fredborg Fax to:
Human Resources Manager (204) 766-2021
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation
Box 180 Email:
Scanterbury, Manitoba R0E 1W0 email@example.com
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is committed to equity in employment. Date posted: May 9, 2018