11 Oct COMMUNITY NOTICE-EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY-MEDICAL DRIVER
Full Time -Term
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is seeking a highly motivated individual for the position of Medical Driver. The incumbent is responsible for transporting patients to and from medical appointments. The incumbent must be flexible with hours, vehicles and destinations.
- Hold a Class 5 Drivers License. Must provide a driver’s abstract
- Must have CPR & First Aid Training or willing to obtain
- Must be physically fit (able to lift)
- Able to drive in all road conditions
- Familiar with area of destination, dependable, flexible and sound judgment
- Good communications skills, both written and oral, ability to organize and meet deadlines.
- Complete confidentiality and reliability is essential.
- Clear Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse Registry
- Must be willing to submit to random drug and alcohol testing
Brokenhead Ojibway Nations offers a competitive compensation package. Preference will be given to a qualified First Nation candidate. We thank all who apply and advise only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Application deadline: October 24, 2017
Submit resume & cover letter to:
Susan Fredborg Fax to:
Human Resources Manager (204) 766-2021
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation
Box 180 Email:
Scanterbury, Manitoba R0E 1W0 email@example.com
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is committed to equity in employment. Date posted: October 10, 2017