04 Jul COMMUNITY NOTICE-JOB OPPORTUNITY- BY-LAW- OFFICER
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill a casual position as By-Law Officer. The By-Law Officer will be responsible to patrol, monitor and provide a safe environment for the community.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Have a thorough knowledge of security procedures and rules governing the operation of BON.
- Be capable of keeping accurate and complete records, including but not limited to log books and reports.
- Be physically able to perform the duties required of the position.
- Valid driver’s Licence.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to work well as a team member.
- Hold a valid Manitoba Security Licence
- Must be willing to take further training in the Policing field.
- Must be able to obtain clear Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse Registry.
- Willing to submit to random drug testing.
- Please include 2 employer references with resume.
Brokenhead Ojibway Nations offers a competitive compensation package. Preference will be given to qualified First Nation persons. We thank all who apply and advise only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Application deadline: July 16, 2019
Submit resume & cover letter to:
Susan Fredborg Fax to: (204) 766-2021
Human Resources Manager
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation
Box 180 Email:
Scanterbury, Manitoba R0E 1W0 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is committed to equity in employment. Date posted: May 28, 2019