04 Jul COMMUNITY NOTICE- JOB OPPORTUNITY- DATA ENTRY CLERK
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation’s Housing Department and through CMHC Housing Internship Initiative for First Nation and Inuit Youth is seeking a highly motivated Youth to fill the full-time term position of Data Entry Clerk. The successful youth will be responsible for sorting, filing, maintaining and recording housing data by electronic filing ad data input. Be involved with Community consultation process and assist in Community workshops.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must be between the ages of 15-30 and reside in Brokenhead Ojibway Nation;
- Must be unemployed and not attending school;
- Must be of First Nations or Inuit decent;
- Must have data input accuracy, analytical ability and the ability to carry out projects without supervision;
- Excellent keyboarding and data entry skills with the ability to pay attention to detail;
- Understand and have the ability to work with the CRW program or willing to train;
- Good communication skills, both written and oral, organizational ability and be able to meet deadlines;
- Clear police record check and Child Abuse Registry
- Must be willing to submit to random drug testing
- Please include 2 references with your resume.
Brokenhead Ojibway Nations offers a competitive compensation package. Preference will be given to qualified First Nation persons. We thank all who apply and advise only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Application deadline: July 18, 2019
Submit resume & cover letter to:
Susan Fredborg Fax to:
Human Resources Manager (204) 766-2021
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation
Box 180 Email:
Scanterbury, Manitoba R0E 1W0 email@example.com
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is committed to equity in employment. Date posted: July 4, 2019