04 Jul COMMUNITY NOTICE- JOB OPPORTUNITY- EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATOR ASSISTANT
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill a term position of Early Childhood Educator Assistant to work in close relationship with the children and families within the Early Learning Child Care Program. Must be willing to promote and enhance the success of learning through interaction, socializing and play at the Brokenhead Ojibway Nation Aboriginal Headstart and Daycare.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Highly self-motivated with leadership qualities who is reliable and punctual.
- Ability to work well as a team member and in large or small groups
- Ability to work with a wide range of children of all ages, planning and developing activities.
- Preference given to those with Level 1 ECE Certification.
- Clear police record check and Child Abuse Registry (provide with application) also CPR and First Aid Certification.
- Dedicated to promoting communication between parents and Early Learning Child Care program staff.
- All interested applicants must have flexible hours for day or evening programming.
- Must be willing to submit to random drug testing.
- Please include 2 references with your resume
Brokenhead Ojibway Nations offers a competitive compensation package. Preference will be given to qualified First Nation persons. We thank all who apply and advise only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Application deadline: July 9, 2019
Submit resume & cover letter to:
Susan Fredborg Fax to:
Human Resources Manager (204) 766-2021
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation
Box 180 Email:
Scanterbury, Manitoba R0E 1W0 email@example.com
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is committed to equity in employment. Date posted: June 13, 2019