26 Feb COMMUNITY NOTICE-JOB OPPORTUNITY- EAST- SPARE DRIVER
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is seeking a highly motivated individual for the position of Spare Driver. The incumbent is responsible for transporting clients to and from school from Brokenhead to Selkirk, Winnipeg and Sagkeeng and return. The successful incumbent will be required to work after hours as required.
• Hold a Class 4 Drivers License. Must provide a driver’s abstract.
• Must have CPR & First Aid Training or be willing to train
• Must be able to drive for extended periods at a time.
• Familiar with area of destination, dependable, flexible and sound judgment.
• Good communications skills, organizational ability and be able to meet deadlines.
• Complete confidentiality and reliability is essential.
• Clear Criminal Record Check
• Must be willing to submit to random drug testing
Brokenhead Ojibway Nations offers a competitive compensation package. Preference will be given to a qualified First Nation candidate. We thank all who apply and advise only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Application deadline: March 12, 2019
Submit resume & cover letter to:
Susan Fredborg Fax to:
Human Resources Manager (204) 766-2021
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation
Box 180 Email:
Scanterbury, Manitoba R0E 1W0 email@example.com
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is committed to equity in employment. Date posted: February 26, 2019