26 Feb COMMUNITY NOTICE- JOB OPPORTUNITY-HOUSING MANAGER
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the full-time term position of Housing Manager. The incumbent will be responsible for the overall management of the BON Housing Department as well as BON Canada Mortgage and Housing Program (CMHC) and Capital Housing program. The Primary responsibility of the BON Housing Manager is to ensure the efficient implementation of the BON Housing Policy.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Grade 12 education, or its equivalent in education and/or experience.
- Good computer skills as well as strong written and oral communications skills.
- Be proficient and knowledgeable with BON housing policies and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of preventative maintenance along with mechanical knowledge for minor and major housing repairs.
- Ability to work with people from different levels of government, organizations and Board of Directors.
- Proven Human Resource knowledge and experience.
- Must have a valid Manitoba driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
- Must be well organized and have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of creating, and working within budgets and preparing financial statements.
- Proficient in proposal writing and knowledge in accounting.
Brokenhead Ojibway Nations offers a competitive compensation package. Preference will be given to qualified First Nation persons. We thank all who apply and advise only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Application deadline: March 12, 2019
Submit resume & cover letter to:
Susan Fredborg Fax to:
Human Resources Manager (204) 766-2021
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation
Box 180 Email:
Scanterbury, Manitoba R0E 1W0 email@example.com
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is committed to equity in employment. Date posted: February 26, 2019