03 Apr COMMUNITY NOTICE-JOB OPPORTUNITY-TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES DRIVER
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is seeking a highly motivated individual for the position of Training Opportunities Driver. The incumbent will provide safe and punctual transportation to the Brokenhead Ojibway Nation Membership whom is over 18 years of age for the sake of Occupational Skills Training and Employment. The successful incumbent will be required to work after hours as required. This position also includes maintenance duties both inside and outside of the East Buidling.
- Hold a Class 4 Drivers License. Must provide a driver’s abstract.
- Must have CPR & First Aid Training or be willing to train
- Must be able to drive for extended periods at a time.
- Familiar with area of destination, dependable, flexible and sound judgment.
- Good communications skills, organizational ability and be able to meet deadlines.
- Complete confidentiality and reliability is essential.
- Ability to perform light building maintenance both inside and outside
- Clear Criminal Record Check
- Must be willing to submit to random drug testing
Brokenhead Ojibway Nations offers a competitive compensation package. Preference will be given to a qualified First Nation candidate. We thank all who apply and advise only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Application deadline: April 17, 2019
Submit resume & cover letter to:
Susan Fredborg Fax to:
Human Resources Manager (204) 766-2021
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation
Box 180 Email:
Scanterbury, Manitoba R0E 1W0 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is committed to equity in employment. Date posted: April 3, 2019