16 Oct COMMUNITY NOTICE- REVISED TENDER- ADMINISTRATION BUILDING RENOVATION
TERMS OF AGREEMENT:
- The Contractor is not a BON employee and any deductions or submissions required by law are the responsibility of the Contractor.
- The contractor will be responsible for any and all workers compensation and/or benefits.
- The Contractor agrees to keep BON Director of Operations (DOP) fully informed regarding this contract for the duration of this contract.
- The Contractor agrees there will be no sub-contracting, conferring or transferring of obligations without prior approval and written consent by BON.
- The Contractor agrees to indemnify Brokenhead Ojibway Nation against any claims made against the Brokenhead Ojibway Nation by any person due to conduct of the Contractor that is outside the scope of this contract (i.e. negligence).
- Any changes to this agreement must be approved and in writing by the parties.
- Contractor must hire BON employees whenever possible and be able to provide letters of reference confirming excellence in management.
- This Contract may be terminated at any time by providing five (5) days written notice. The Contractor will be paid for services performed up until the date the termination takes effect.
- This agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement of the parties
Scope of work
To renovate and construct two offices:
- Construct 1 wall to create 2 offices in the main boardroom.
- Remove all wall hangings.
- Remove all dry wall from existing walls insulate, drywall, tape, mud and paint.
- Remove rubber cove and replace with new cove “black”.
- Remove Smart Board and relocate to the main entrance of the Administration Building and install new electrical outlet behind board.
- Relocate boardroom Table and Chairs to upstairs boardroom.
- Remove boardroom table and chairs from upstairs boardroom and deposit at the landfill.
- Remove the 2 middle lights, repair celling and cap off unused electrical wires, rewire a new entrance light for each office.
- Repair existing doors to close properly
- Sanitize and clean office when work is completed
Work to be completed on weekends or after working hours.
The contractor must supply all materials please included the costs in the tender submission.
The contractor is responsible for all waste materials and the contractor will discarded at the Libau Landfill please include costs in the tender submission.
Please submit your tender no later than October 28, 2019 @ 4:30 p.m. in a sealed envelope attention to:
Director of Operations