08 May Employment Opportunity – BON Entertainment Centre – Security Guard
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the part time position of Security Guard. The Security Guard will be responsible to patrol both inside and outside, maintain and provide light maintenance on vlt machines, light housekeeping duties, monitor and provide a safe environment for the Entertainment Centre.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Have a thorough knowledge of security procedures and rules governing the operation of BON.
- Have the ability to deal with customers on all levels and in different situations.
- Be physically able to perform the duties required of the position.
- Ability to work well as a team member.
- Provincial Security Guard License mandatory.
- Have the ability to complete the Security Officer Training Program
- Must be able to obtain clear Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse Registry.
Brokenhead Ojibway Nations offers a competitive compensation package. Preference will be given to qualified First Nation persons. We thank all who apply and advise only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Application deadline: May 17, 2017
Submit resume & cover letter to:
Susan Fredborg Fax to:
Human Resources Manager (204) 766-2021
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation
Box 180 Email:
Scanterbury, Manitoba R0E 1W0 email@example.com
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is committed to equity in employment. Date posted: May 3, 2017