30 Nov EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY- VLT CASHIER
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the casual position of Cashier for their VLT site. The Cashier will be responsible for daily cashier functions and other accounting procedures as assigned as well as light maintenance of VLT machines while providing exceptional customer service to all patrons.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Eligible for appropriate security clearance.
- Grade 12 education required or its equivalent in education/and or experience
- Demonstrated experience handling large volumes of cash.
- Detailed oriented and highly accurate.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with others.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts.
- Must be able to obtain clear Criminal Record Check.
- Willing to submit to random drug testing.
Brokenhead Ojibway Nations offers a competitive compensation package. Preference will be given to qualified First Nation persons. We thank all who apply and advise only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Application deadline: December 12, 2018
Submit resume & cover letter to:
Susan Fredborg Fax to:
Human Resources Manager (204) 766-2021
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation
Box 180 Email:
Scanterbury, Manitoba R0E 1W0 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Brokenhead Ojibway Nation is committed to equity in employment. Date posted: November 28, 2018