11 May Invitation to Bid – Community Traditional Feast
Brokenhead Ojibway Nation Tender Notice
RE: Caterer for Community Dinner
Bids are now being accepted from interested Brokenhead Ojibway Nation Members for the Brokenhead Ojibway Nation Community Traditional Dinner to be held on May 30, 2017.
Tenders must include the following:
- Moose Meat/Deer Meet/Fish
- Wild Rice
- Corn on the Cob/Mixed Veggies
- Hamburgers for the kids
- 3 dessert items
Tender must also include:
- Set up and tear down of the tables and chairs
- Provide all serving ware and essentials
- Clean up of all dishes, wipe down the tables
Deadline date for bids – May 18, 2017
Bids must be in a sealed envelope and marked: 2017 Brokenhead Ojibway Nation Community Traditional Dinner to the attention of Kevin Kipling.